Sunday, May 14, 2006

May 14

I'm still waiting for you to add me aight,passer-by.

26 more days to WORLD CUP! WOOO!
Dang, looks like Im like this wanted man huh, Hahas! Im getting all the unwanted attention I need from this blog.=D hahas! Anyway, Still can't believe Liverpool won, Steven gerrard goal was a cracker man! BEAUTIFUL goal! I still think West Ham deserved to win. Anyway,exams are ending soon, left with MCQ paper for Science and Accounts. And then! I'm Off to start working again(maybe)! Clear all my debts! then I can have more money for my own use! hahas! Yesterday night was great! Nasrum, kenneth and co. came over my house to just chill, Suman was busy playing pokemon? hahas! After that, went athar again for dinner, was nice lah.=D hahas! Can't wait for exams to end lah, seriously, and as far as like how passer-by put it, my loosing people around me, like how he put it, leaving me one by one, hahas! I've done my part whether its me purposely making the friendship sour and stuff, What done is done. What more can i do? And passer-by, dude, I'm pretty much got over the fact you won and stuff, all Im asking now is you to tell me who you are. aight.hahas!


--
Amomentlikethis. =D, Falling seems so far now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home